Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Honorable mention in the Artist's Magazine annual competition

I'm happy to share that my painting "Le déjeuner" won an honorable mention in the Artist's Magazine annual competition.
In addition, 4 paintings ("La grande aile", "Jeune fille aux oeillets", " Souris lapin" and "Lapin IV") were finalists.
Une bonne nouvelle: ma peinture "Le déjeuner" a gagné une mention Honorable dans le concours annuel de l'Artist's Magazine.
En plus, 4 de mes peintures ("La grande aile", "Jeune fille aux oeillets", " Souris lapin" et "Lapin IV") sont finalistes.

3 comments:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Many congratulations. The first place one must be amazing because I think your painting is simply a stunner. I think you can feel extra pride in being recognized by a superior painter - the juror, David Kassan.

JGG said...

I'm not surprised - I'd be surprised in you didn't win! You work is inspirational!

Marina Dieul said...

Thank you so much Julie and Judy!
The judge for the animal category was Koo Schadler, whose work I love!