Tuesday, May 04, 2010

WILLIAM BOUGUEREAU AWARD and FIRST PLACE in Drawing in the ART RENEWAL CENTER competition

The Art Renewal Center just published the results of their competition : I'm very honored to announce that my painting "Le Défi" won the Best in Show Bouguereau Prize, and my "Winter Self-portrait won the First Prize in the drawing category. In addition, another drawing " 3 months" is among the finalists !
You can see the post including all the winners here.

L'Art Renewal Center vient de publier les résultats de leur concours annuel : j'ai le grand honneur d'annoncer que ma peinture "Le défi" a gagné le "Best in Show Bouguereau prize" et mon "Autoportrait hivernal" a gagné le Premier Prix de la catégorie dessin. De plus, mon dessin "3 mois" est parmi les finalistes.
Vous pouvez voir tous les résultats ici

7 comments:

adebanji said...

Congratulations!

Bonnie Heather said...

Wow!!! Congratulations. Your work is amazing.

Carolina said...

Felicitaciones, Marina! Bien merecido, me da mucho gusto por ti :)

Anonymous said...

congratulations Marina.... but i wouldnt have expected anything less from you:)

Mona Diane Conner said...

Marina, double congrats! I love your self portrait too.

Windsongs and Wordhoards said...

Hi Marina,
I've only just discovered your blog - I really love your work, beautiful especially your portraits of children!
Congratulations on the competition - I'm not surprised you did so well!
Best wishes
Carrie... (Windsongs & Wordhoards)

Marina Dieul said...

Thank you so much eveyone for your supportive words!
Gracias Carolina!